Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hillary + Allen | Engagement

Back in March, I had the pleasure of photographing Allen's proposal to one of my best friends, Hillary. I had told them long before that when they got engaged, I wanted to take photos of them, even if they ultimately used someone else as their "real" photographer. Lucky for me, they took me up on the offer and we had the best time shooting in downtown Wilmington.

We had absolutely gorgeous weather. Hillary told me beforehand that she wanted the photos to look natural. Once we got in the groove, they were absolutely flawless to photograph. It is so easy to capture these two because they are so in love and so beautiful on the inside and out. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Zia Photography. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig